FCI Assistant General Manager Recruitment 2013 | Exam Pattern
Food Corporation of India (FCI) has released notification for the posts of Assistant General Manager (General Administration, Movement, Accounts, Law) and Medical Officer. Eligible Candidates can get offline / online application form from website www.fcijobsportal.com. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualifications, Last Date, Selection Process are mentioned below.
Total no. of positions: 30
I ) Assistant General Manager
1. General Administration: 18
2. Movement: 02
3. Accounts): 07
4. Law: 01
II) Medical Officer: 02
Educational Qualifications Would Be:
Degree (Law), PG Degree, ACA / AICWA / ACS
Applicants required to submit a Fee of Rs.500/-. by Demand Draft/ Bank Challan.
Mode of Selection & FCI Exam Pattern, Syllabus:
- The selection process will be consisting of Written Test (WT) and Interview (I).
- The Question Paper for Written Test will be bilingual i.e. in English and Hindi.
- The Written Test for Asst. General Manager (General Administration and Movement) will consist of 250 multiple choice questions on General Aptitude consisting of Reasoning, Data Analysis, Numerical Ability, Computer Awareness, General Awareness, Management and Current Affairs.
- The Written Test for Asst. General Manager (Accounts and Law) will consist of 250 multiple choice questions on General Aptitude consisting of Reasoning, Data Analysis, Numerical Ability, Computer Awareness, General Awareness, Management and Current Affairs and relevant technical discipline. Majority of the question for Asst. General Manager (Accounts and Law) will be from the relevant technical discipline.
- The duration of Written Test is 3:00 Hrs. On qualifying the Written Test, the Interview will be held for short-listed candidates.
- The weightage assigned to Written Test & Interview will be in the ratio of 87.5:12.5, respectively.
The Admit Card for the Written Test indicating the time and venue of examination for each candidate can be downloaded from www.fcijobsportal.com 15 days prior to the date of examination onwards. The admit card will also be sent by post 21 days prior to the date of examination.
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to apply Online through www.fcijobsportal.com or Offline through downloaded Application Form from abovementioned website or neatly type the Application Form in A-4 size paper as per details in the Advertisement in the prescribed proforma.
Post Box No. 35 Sector-19
Noida – 201301.
Important Dates to be Remembered:
Last date for Online Application: 04 September 2013
For more details, Please Visit: Official Advertisement