Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released notification for the posts of Assistant in it's various offices across the country. The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their online-application form with the help of website www.rbi.org.in. on or before June 20, 2013. Other details like eligibility conditions, required age, scale of pay, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below.
RBI Total Vacancies: 525
Name of the Posts: Assistant
State wise Vacancy Details:
- Bengaluru: 31
- Ahmedabad: 25
- Bhubaneswar: 20
- Bhopal: 25
- Chennai: 35
- Chandigarh: 20
- Hyderabad: 23
- Guwahathi: 25
- Jammu: 16
- Jaipur: 17
- Kolkatta: 50
- Kanpr and Lucknow: 25
- Nagpur: 15
- Mumbai: 131
- Patna: 24
- Thiruvanathapuram & Kochi: 15
- New Delhi:28
Candidates may pay the fee through online mode or offline mode both.
For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: No Application fee
In Online Mode candidates can pay the fee by using Visa debit/Master/ credit cards or Internet Banking and after that must take a printout of the e-receipt.
In Offline Mode applicants can pay the fee by means of CBS payment Challan form.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years as on May 01, 2013 i.e born not earlier than May 02, 1985 and not later than May 01, 1995 (both days including)
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks and word processing knowledge on PC .
Pay Scale: Rs. 8,040 – 410 – 9270 – 500 – 11,270 – 550 – 13,470 – 650 – 15,420 – 720 – 16,140 – 990 – 20,100 (20 years) + other allowances.
Starting Date of apply Online application: May 30, 2013.
Last Date of Online application: June 20, 2013.
Date for Online Test: July 20, 21, 27 and 28, 2013.
Last Date for Reprint: July 05, 2013.
Selection Process: Online exam followed by interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online with the help of RBI website www.rbi.org.in.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.rbi.org.in.
2. Click on appropriate link to apply online.
3. Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and signature.
4. Make the payment through online or offline mode as mentioned above.
5. After filling all the payment details, submit error free application form by clicking on submit button.
6. After successful submission of application form, system will generate e-receipt and application form, take print out of it for future use.
7. Registration number and password will be generated by the system which must be noted down for future assistance.
For more details on Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Assistant Notification 2013:Click Here
For Apply Online: Click Here
For Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Previous Year Question Paper With Answers - 2012: Click Here
Like Us on Facebook to receive latest updates